1. To focus on the teaching, learning, implementing and exercising computer science.
2. To design and develop programs to support school and parish technology plans.
3. To act as a unit in developing and moderating school and parish websites as well as others social media programs.
4. To create a pool of computer proficient students to assist students who are deficient in computer operations.
5. To prepare student's future career specially in the field of Information Technology.
President: Julius Ed Caesar B. Santiago Vice President: Vanessa Rogel
Secretary: Josef Michael Galve Asst.Secretary: Joana Alvarado
Auditor: Isabella Louis Colagong P.R.O.: Richmon Glenn Cabanal
Last Updated (Wednesday, 14 October 2015 09:05)